WHY TRAIN ?
The benefits of technical training are even more pronounced with leather, which is a challenging material to understand, being a natural substrate with varying quality and performance characteristics.
Delivered by the industry experts, LFPA trainers are aimed at providing a better understanding of the unique characteristics of leather, using the correct product for each job, a fundamental understanding of the leather making process, and the skills required to carry out crucial leather repairs.
BLC's training courses, tried and tested over many years, are geared to all levels in organizations across the leather supply chain. All courses can be adapted to meet specific company or group requirements and are delivered at our premises in Ormeau Queensland (half-way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast).
Course benefits include:
- Increased job satisfaction and motivation through improved product knowledge
- Confidence in identifying leather types and finishes
- A better understanding of the performance and suitability for end use of different leathers
- Improved customer service through the ability to give good advice on aftercare treatment for leather products
- All courses come with a comprehensive manual, leather samples and certificate of completion.
- On-going support through email, newsletters, text and phone calls