WHY TRAIN ?
The benefits of technical training are even more pronounced with leather, which is a challenging material to understand, a material with varying qualities and performance characteristics.
Delivered by the industry experts, with over 30 years of experience, LFPA trainers are aimed at providing a better understanding of the unique characteristics of leather, using the correct product for each job, a fundamental understanding of the leather making process, and the skills required to carry out leather repairs.
LFPA's training courses are geared to all levels from industry professionals, enthusiasts and to those curious about all things leather. All courses can be adapted to meet specific company, group or individual requirements and are delivered at our premises in Ormeau Queensland (half-way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast).
Course benefits include:
- Increased job satisfaction and motivation through improved product knowledge
- Confidence in identifying leather types and finishes
- A better understanding of the performance and suitability for end use of different leathers
- Improved customer service through the ability to give good advice on aftercare treatment for leather products
- All courses come with a comprehensive manual, leather samples and certificate of completion.
- On-going support through email, newsletters, text and phone calls